Thank You for visiting yoga-zine . For support or any kind of help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support service is available 24*7.
- Picking Good Flashlights Based On Your Current Needs March 25, 2017
- How to Find a Great DBA Lawyer July 19, 2016
- Yoga: The present day solution for fitness and health April 29, 2016
- Mindfulness Practice Builds and Strengthens Your BrainJust like a workout, a person can train their brain, improving regions associated with learning, memory, regulating emotions, perspective and more.
- Yoga for DetoxPoses to help you cleanse Author: Kate Hanley From reading the celebrity rags, you may think that detox is something you do by either checking into a cushy rehabilitation facility or consuming nothing but liquids for 21 days. It seems either overly arduous or something only the rich and idle have time to do. But […]
- 6 Ways to Live in the MomentStay happy by staying grounded in the present Author: E.C. LaMeaux The idea of “living in the moment” has inspired a lot of motivational posters and T-shirts, but it’s really an important concept. You’ve probably heard several variations: Live like there’s no tomorrow. Live as if you’ll die today. Living in the moment takes practice, […]
- Why Meditate? Science Finds CluesThe Benefits of Meditation Author: Rachel Brand Buddhists, yogis and ayurvedic doctors have said for centuries that meditation improves health and well-being. Now scientists are trying to prove the benefits of meditation.
- Meditation 101: Techniques, Benefits & Beginner’s How-toWhy and how to meditate Author: Inner IDEA Meditation is an approach to training the mind, similar to the way that fitness is an approach to training the body. But many meditation techniques exist. So how do you learn how to meditate?
- How to Do Ab Crunches on a Balance Ball for 40% Better ResultsAuthor: Mary Jo Cameron Can adding a Balance Ball to your abs workout net you that six-pack with less sweat? A study by researchers at the Department of Kinesiology at Occidental College in Los Angeles says yes.
- Savory and Sweet Summer Fruit Guide + 3 Delicious RecipesAuthor: Jessica Harlan Some might say that the best part of summer is the longer days, or the warm temperatures, or the trips to the beach. But I respectfully disagree. My favorite part of summer is the ripe, flavorful fruits that will be in season from now until the fall.
- Yoga for VetsAuthor: Lynda McCullough Yoga has established a sure foot in the military.
- Detox 101Looking to detox? Find out which detox diet is right for you. Author: Judi Ketteler
- Benefits of Eating What’s in SeasonWhy seasonal food is better for you and the planet Author: Michele Morris Eat local. Eat what’s in season. Eat organic. Confused by multiple messages about what to eat and where to buy it? We’ve looked into eating seasonal food and have it all figured out. Here’s why you should (really) do it.Easy on the […]
- Happy Campers Camp GreenMake your next vacation an eco-friendly one Author: Jessie Lucier It’s the heart of the summer: the perfect time to trade the boundaries of our homes for a trek out into nature for some sun, a little R&R and the chance to sleep under the stars.
- 4 Tips for July 4th Picnics, BBQs and Pool PartiesHave a happy, healthy Independence Day! Author: The FIRM nutrition expert Sara Ryba, R.D., C.D.N. As I discussed in the article 7 Ways to Fast Track Your Weight Loss This Summer, eating healthy and staying on track with your nutrition plan during the summer months is not as easy as one might think. The increased […]
- 7 Ways to Fast-Track Your Summer Weight LossWarm-weather weight-loss tips Author: The FIRM nutrition expert Sara Ryba, R.D., C.D.N.
- Have Your Best Backyard SummerThe outdoors never felt so close to home Author: Kim Fuller Summer is the season of freedom and refreshment. A tall glass of ice-cold lemonade basking on your sun-lit porch; a carefree child swinging a pail of freshly picked strawberries; vanilla ice cream melting down the sides of your peach pie à-la-mode. You can bring […]